Do you wonder what your smile might look like if your teeth were bright and free of stains? The best way to find out is to try Zoom! whitening. What makes Zoom! so special? Here are some important facts:
– Each Zoom! whitening treatment will take roughly an hour to use and can improve your smile up to six shades in a single visit.
– With the help of specialized gels such as hydrogen peroxide and lamps to activate them, Zoom! whitening treatments can penetrate below the exterior of a tooth and bleach away deep stains and discolorations.
– If you need more treatment beyond Zoom! whitening or would prefer to whiten your teeth at home, your dentist can give you at-home whitening kits to use in your spare time. Zoom! Whitening kits work well with your schedule and can be much more powerful and faster than any over-the-counter whitening strips or trays.
– If you have teeth discoloration, Zoom! whitening is designed to remove them. This includes discolorations from tea, soft drinks, coffee, juices, wine, beets, or even tobacco and old age.
– Zoom! whitening can eliminate current stains, but it will not protect your teeth from future stains, so after your whitening, be sure to exercise caution with your diet.
If you want to discuss your possible Zoom! whitening treatment with Dr. Anoosheh Shahkarami and our team at SoCalSmiles Dental Office in Tarzana, California, please call 818-345-5286. The time is now to approach the rest of your life with a smile!